Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Zack

     So I have this really super awesome online friend named Zack. He is around my age and I thank God that I have found him. We met on Xbox through the clan we are both in. He has helped me so much when I was having doubts, sleeping problems, boy drama, crying, someone to talk to, gaming with me; he has just really been there for me through these tough times I'm going through. I always get close to online friends better than real life (and I know that can be really dangerous) but I feel like I can really trust Zack. He is a really great friend and I really just wanted to acknowledge him and say that I am praying for him to get better with his depression and his ex girlfriend problems or any other difficulties he is going through because he has helped me through so much and I wish I could help him the same way he has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment